Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Upcycled Military Uniform Easy Water Bottle Bag

I have recently started walking my dog twice a day, but since it is summer and hydration is very important, I needed something to carry my water bottle, so I made a very simple little bag for my water bottle, phone and  keys.



Let's check out how to make this easy bag!




Prepare your fabric


 Prepare fabric for a cell phone pocket, add two rings for a strap


First, decide where to put the velcro closure.  then pin one piece to the pocket


sew the velcro piece


then pin the pocket front and back pieces, right sides together and sew the top




Then pin and sew the sides and bottom

leave a small opening at the bottom

Turn it inside out



Sew the other piece of velcro onto the water bottle bag, making sure where you want the pocket to be


then sew the pocket onto the bag



then fold the bag fabric and sew at side and bottom


Prepare to attach the strap rings




Sew onto the sides of the bag




 Add a strap, whether a purse strap or a tie (that's what I used)  There you have it, a very simple and light weight water bottle bag!


With a pocket for your cell phone, this is very useful when you go walk your dog! :)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives