Wednesday, August 21, 2013

In Car Trash Bag

I have already made a few things for my Nissan Cube to make it pretty



 I figured I would make a pretty trash bag.  :)


Prepare your fabric.  Here I used some waterproof military pants for this project.



Prepare straps fabric


Begin sewing the waterproof part (which will be the inside of the trash bag).
Sew the sides and bottom, then box corner the fabric


Then move onto the outer fabric of the trash bag, sew the sides and bottom, and make boxed corners




Put the inner bag inside the outer bag, wrong sides together


Make the straps

Turn the straps inside out


Stick one end of the strap inside the fold of the top of the bag



Top stitch the top of the bag


Done



Tie the straps around the shift knob of your car! Voila!


3 comments :

  1. Hi Mandy, I need to make one of the cloth trash bags for the car. Stopping by to see how you are. Haven't seen you in awhile. Theresa @DearCreatives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice Article and love to read it. I'm using the same blog platform as yours. A1Wreckers is the best cash for cars caboolture service in Queensland area. If you have a wrecked car then you should get rid of it. Everyone loves extra cash by getting cash for cars. We all need money to survive this bad situation. We are here to help you in this manner. Contact us

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives