Tuesday, March 1, 2011

My First Clothing Design - Tunic

This is the first dress design i have ever done. So please bear with me! :)


My poorly drawn design :p and the fabric i am using


 fabric cut out


sewing the two pieces together at sides


half way there


onto the sleeves, i wanted poofy sleeves


doing the neckline, which is square


using the same fabric to bind the neckline


the bottom of the sleeves


Sleeves are looking good


sewing sleeves onto the armholes


awww... isnt that just so cute? hehe


Sewing the elastic band to the hips


done


the outside

the inside

this is the finished product






2 comments :

  1. Amazing job!!! I love the dress you did too. You have amazing skills, especially creating your own pattern.

    Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww thankyou, my stuff is still very beginner, I hope one day to have a shop. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking your time to comment! I LOVE comments (who doesn't?!)

I do reply to ALL comments, either through email, reply to your site, or reply on this page.

Once again, I appreciate your comments!

Share

My Featured Blogger Post At NanaHood
NanaHood.com
MamaBuzz Sugar Bee Crafts Truly Lovely SSlinkyparty photo SSLinkyButton150X150_zps65c030f6.jpg The Patriotic Pam Adorned From Above MamaBuzz A Jennuine Life Thrifty to Nifty Thursdays Feature Consider Me Inspired Clippie Dips Featured at All My Bloggy Friends My Turn for us Photobucket PJH Designs Family Home and Life lollipops Too Much Time On My Hands Dear Creatives